Foreign Tax CPA

(00)1-321-784-8329 I Contact

Foreign Tax CPA, LLC
American Licensed Accountant

International Tax Filings

Reliable Tax Advice For Global Businesses

Our firm will ensure you meet US business and corporate tax obligations and work to achieve the most efficient overall best tax solutions in your tax home country and the United States. We help manage your tax risk and support your compliance needs, giving you peace of mind that you are meeting the wide variety of requirements to which international property ownership and trade may expose you. We will assist individuals and companies with international taxation, visa assistance and business planning.

The increasing number of rules, more rigorous enforcement by the authorities (US Internal Revenue Service) and stringent filing due dates requires a firm that specializes in working with international clients. Our firm helps you and your business gain greater confidence through our specialization in international tax compliance and provides timely and transparent reporting for our clients.

It is our commitment to provide outstanding quality services and solutions to our clients as an affordable process. With over twenty five years of working with international clients, living and working overseas in the United Kingdom for fourteen years, we have the insight on how the tax laws can affect your bottom line and can assist you with tax compliance issues related to US tax regulations. We listen to and understand the concerns of our international clients, ask the right questions and take the time to make our clients comfortable with the US tax requirements. It is our pleasure to assist you with:

Business Tax Preparation Services

  • Federal and state corporate tax returns for US domestic companies
  • Federal and state corporate tax returns for foreign companies
  • Federal and state Limited Liability Companies/Partnership tax returns
  • The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
  • The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) refund
  • Employer Tax Identification (EIN)/Certifying Acceptance Agent for the IRS
  • 1031 Exchanges