Foreign Tax CPA

(00)1-321-784-8329 I Contact

Foreign Tax CPA, LLC
American Licensed Accountant


Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

Our firm is an IRS approved Certifying Acceptance Agent authorized to assist foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number and need to file a US tax return and other tax schedules.

Our firm can verify your passport for identification and foreign residence which is required and certify your application (Form W-7). Obtaining an ITIN is your first step in complying with US tax laws as the IRS cannot process your tax filings without an ITIN number. Managing agents require the ITIN on Form W-8ECI to enable rental income to be paid to you without a 30% withholding sent to the IRS each month.

All ITINs issued before 2013 need to be renewed. The renewal process started in October 2016 with ITINs issued before 2008. In addition, if ITINs have not been used on a tax return (filing) in the past three tax years, your ITIN will expire December 31 of the current year. Please contact our office for current information on ITINs which have expired since the 2013 and discuss the renewal process, or to obtain a new ITIN.