Foreign Tax CPA

(00)1-321-784-8329 I Contact

Foreign Tax CPA, LLC
American Licensed Accountant

Do you earn money in the US?

The IRS wants some! We are experts in minimizing your Federal and State tax obligations here in the US.

Foreign Tax CPA FIRPTA International Tax Non resident tax return 1040NR Foreign Owner of US property