Foreign Tax CPA

(00)1-321-784-8329 I Contact

Foreign Tax CPA, LLC
American Licensed Accountant

Selling a US Property as a Foreigner

We will get you through the complex process of minimizing the FIRPTA withholding your Title Company must do at the time of sale.

Foreign Tax CPA FIRPTA International Tax Non resident tax return 1040NR Foreign Owner of US property