Foreign Tax CPA

(00)1-321-784-8329 I Contact

Foreign Tax CPA, LLC
American Licensed Accountant

Buying US Property as a Foreigner?

We know the law; Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) and how it applies to your situation.

Foreign Tax CPA FIRPTA International Tax Non resident tax return 1040NR Foreign Owner of US property